Translate

You should Know By Now...

You should know by now,how great this life would be..
I've thought that Lonliness would be my best friend...till I Got : You...
Knowing you is the most Pleasureable feeling I felt..!!
Buttrflies, and lots of Doubts...
she loves me, She loves me not..
How I can take her of my thoughts?!
I know by now that,Life is Fair...
I am in Love...Or at least...Thats what I hear....
I Never knew...How Love could be....
I know it now,and I am sure..
It wouldnt be real..If its all about me..
You came...You shine, You cleared my way...
Of lonliness,of being..M..without an ( E) !!
I Love you In short...and this is the story...
I Miss you Now..started to Worry...
How this day would pass...
Ma work,ma lil Joey And Da Class...
I Love...You and Lost the Rhythm....
Aham shai Enti, w other than that is Mo Mohem :P~