Translate

Principles Vs. Ethics. P#2



Being in Hell..
The Main Idea of this.... I mean, Being In Hell is because I've heard this phrase so
often...while living in here, I've heard it in so many ways ....
There are so (Many ways to feel this) like to be in hell...
Frieda Tchacos Nussberger once Said; “I went through hell and back, and I saved
something for humanity.”
Our part is to Experience, Suffer, and get our redemption thru realizing moments...
Shakespeare define it as: “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”
and ma lovely person Jean Paul Sartre “Hell is other people.”
It can't be more accurate, more revealing than this fact.... Hell is Other People!!
And when Oscar wild mentioned it truly that “We are each our own devil and we make
this world our hell
” I would say it in my own words....
Hell is being here!!
In this Place, where Mentality is controlled by stupidity, and all the right things turn to be vicious!
When you wake up every morning, sitting on the side of your bed knowing one Idea that: (Damn! I have
to be at work)!
I know, I know, being an adult means to be responsible, and able to provide good living
conditions for your self! But in my place, where I am living now… It's like
living in Guantanamo! Where you suffer, and suffer with no hope of (freedom)!
I work as a manager, and believe it...Its so fun to be one if you are working with
supporting team....I Love my employees, they are the main reason to make me wake
up every morning, with the will of helping them and supporting'em till the
end... and Oh...I do have an Upper manager, who is a "female"!!
“Because there were all kinds of hell - some were black and dirty, and some were
silvery and high.” Mark Helprin.

wait a second.....!!

 Do you know what does it mean *having a female Boss* ?
Ok, this is the beginning of My Story...

Few minutes after I reported there for the first time, there was she In the Office that shuupose to be Mine...Sitting behind that desk. looking forward with her foxy eyes.
 I don't know why I smell it in the air...a Bitchy smell that was spreading all over the place!!!
It was announced that she would be my new female Boss!! and That she will be working with me in the same place.... (Oh shit!) I whispered to ma self.... Working with females is not the thing am good at ! !
And having this whore like my boss would make my life miserable enough to commit a Homicide!!
I thought of...Ok, lets see what is going to happen....and I prayed inside that (Hell) wont be the only meaning for this (job) ! !