Translate

My Coming Wish List..........i Wantz it....

I Aint gonna Post anything Special Today.....I am Feeling Blue...and I know No Matter What I post... Nothing will be changing....Is It my Supersticious Sense? Or Its Only Life.....!!! Who Knows.!!!

I Will be Turning OLDER in few Days.....Lets Say...I will be Turning 31 !
Damn!!!!!!! I almost forgot how it looks like getting Older, Wiser, and .....Nastier!!
Any ways, This Time, I am organizing my List...I will See What I will be able to Buy for me in this coming Birthday.....As usual... Always believed in this (You are the Only One who Can get your self the most amazing Gift....Coz You are the Only One who Know Himself the Most...) Bob Marley.... allah Yer7amk Bas....


Ash Wantz.it Wish List....


1.Bodum Personalize w/ Your Picture Travel Coffee Press

 I Love My Coffee Addiction!!..... OMG!!

2.Harley-Davidson® Skull Metal Money Clip 97818-11VM

3.Touch Screen iPod





4. Apple iPad 2




Nice One, Huh?!
5. Sun Glass..

6- New Watch from 80's Purple

7- Rings...


8- Pendant & Necklaces.. Love& Pride Items..


EyeBrows Spirals And Rings....Uh!!
Costumized Skull Eye Brow Ring 1
EyeBrow Ring 2
LCD 37 Inch Plasma Screen TV
Apple iPhone4