Translate

Orgasm!!

Have you ever been phobic from something?
Something made ya Feel sick or even aint comfortable?!
Ok, I am a Phobic Person....I Do have Phobia for many things....
Here we go:
I have a fear from High places.... Heights make me sick!
I Dont Like Sailing...It make me Sick too!
I Hate to Walk on any street without watching for my steps!
(Some would Think I'm Acting too Gay)...
But I Really Hate shaking hands, Sneezing in Small Places like cars, And I Hate coughing and farting in closed Areas Like Airplane !!

Here You Go, One of these Phobia's I am getting these days,
I Dont Eat with metal Utensils, Neither Glass cups or Glasses..
I Use paper cups in resturants,and I use plastic Fork,Spoon and knife!
I Dont like to Lie my Arm on the Escalator Arm! Ew!
I Hate to Hold the Grocery Cart with Bare Hands, A Sanitizer on my Hand then a Tissue!!
I Hate to wash My Hands with Soaps in Public places, You dont know who washed his/her hands with it and where these hands were placed before that!
I Hate to Press the Buttons of Elevators with my fingers...
I Have lil Phobia toward Elderly people, Especially when they Stare too long in my face!
I am phobic towards Death!
and also I am kinda freak in another hand....!!
I’m a big fan of retarded faces. 

I found this Video that would Really explain my Feeling toward SNEEZING!!
Sneezing brings out some of the best snarls and lip curls we never want others to see.
These Expressions that We never thought we'd have when we are having sex (for example) and we switched all lights -off....
You Wanna Watch Orgasm faces?
Be Ma Guest!!