Translate

Lessons I wanna pass to my Kids.... (If there's some....maybe!) pt.1

I Discovered that there are lotta things that we have been raised and grown up to think that they are so true...well,they are not!
I Had a short leave, for few days to relax, and booked my ticket to UAE, I love the place coz I just feel that I'm me..in the middle of all the big city, and the crowd, am just enjoying it!!
Any ways, the destination was Atlantis
I Dreamt of the Relaxation that Im getting Once I Put my Foot there....
Hmmm .... Relaaaaaaaxing and ......Not Doing anything at all.....UhhhhHH!!!!! I Need It...Finally!

Swimming, and Getting Tan,, Uh Oh Ma God! I Loved The Idea !!



But the plan has changed when we ....hmmmmmm  decide to take the kids!!
Now, I am not complaining, I know that the name of Atlantis would make any kid of this (Strange tech. Generation)  drool as if it was Diseny land or Las Vegas for Teens,,,, The Impossible dream that if it happen, it would be Wow!! ...
Sadeem,the little girl whom I use to call her the Pink girl....She loves to buy,eat,dress,use,chooses anything ..that is: .PINK!!

Was the First kid who went with Us...

Kids!! You Know What Kids Mean?! In Airport and Screaming every where!! UH!!


I always looked at her, like this ..the silly little girl who loves pink and dont think of anything but how to act like big girls...... I Discovered that she is just a ......Real Little Kid!!
I Dunno, we used to treat her like someone who is 12 or 13 years old, she sounds like that age, a lil teen ager or so...but it turned that she is just a little kid!!
We reached there, Had the Yummiest Breakfast eva as Parents with Kids....and we Decided to Go to the Aquaventure....the Water Park...I get a Tan, Kids enjoy Playing too!!
When we Stepped to the River...with Our Tubes...
I asked her to wear  the Saftey Jacket.... I just felt that this is More safe....
She Flipped over with her tube when she encountered the Big Wave
 and start crying...
For ten minutes< I swim backward and forward looking for her when she didnt came to the same place the water dragged me to....the designed path is not a big Dilemma but for a Kid it is !!
and I almost didnt know that!!
 when she fail to ride the tube again....and then she felt like Oh ma God! I am lost! and start crying again like a real little kid before we find her ....She said that I cried because I was afraid of being lost...
God! I always thought she knew how to act because of her mom's wrong idea that she used to draw for her as a grown up matured girl....Alas!! WTF she is just a kid!!

We ended up after this funny but yet an eye opener experience ...in Kids Zone..
where she enjoyed it swimming there and riding the slides with Azozi and Meeting New little friends......After all, My whole Idea about ( few days of relaxation) turned to be a Parental trip...!

I had fun thou..!!

the Lesson I wanna Pass to my Kids,,if I had some One day.....

Do Not Waste your Child hood trying to act like Big ones....Enjoy every little moment of being a Kid.... There is time to face reality as Grown ups....Enjoy you being You!
One Mistake that I am not tending to pass for them, I will never let them act bigger than their real age, this we learnt it because of being with our parents (Be good, Be Quite, Be a good grown up!) I dunno why!! I Mean, Me as being raised in a family where all the members were Older than me...I was in the Middle between (Aduly world) and (Children world) I was raised with some of my Nephews and Neices  and I know how hard to keep it up..as you in this situation.....
One Lesson is Down.....


Life, has been Given to You (My Child)...




Like We Did....


Seize the day and......