Translate

Things I want to teach my Kids. Pt#2


Lotta things in my mind right now, No Body knows........!!

I just feel Lost.

One old friend of mine said that I've changed..!! Did I? And was it for Good or Worse? I feel a huge Tornado that moving my brain from this idea to another million ones...Not finished thou, but I just get it as a hard brain storming with no result.....!! Everybody else is gone..!! Seriously, Everyone I knew in my old past....is Gone... Were they good ones? I Miss Sara, And Sultan, and the most important thing, I Miss Me...





Friendship these days are getting hard...er ! For me maybe.... I start to become more sensitive, and more observant.... Not everything I like...not anymore..

Getting closer to females these days leads to forbidden actions, which I don't approve...or want for time being.... I am deciding one thing; to do a report on my own personal case....I might get to an answer or...

Anyways, another Idea popped up now, the Hygiene issue...... Daaaaaaamn it!! I noticed that Hygiene must not only be related to the sum of education you get, it's related and strongly connected with your own ideas and personality forming you.... One person I know who is well-educated and get well-paid. Got the Most Un-Cleaned (Badge)!! That I would seriously give to that certain individual and his/her family....!!

Ew! I Can't Imagine Waking up at morning, putting 3 drops on each eye just to open my eyes leaving all dirt around it! Or not brushing my teeth...... For God's Sake, I'm a Smoker and I do smell better than they do! Not exaggerating it, I do! I Brush my teeth, floss, and Wash it after all with a teeth wash...And then I use the tongue shovel, where I end up so clean and refreshed..... I have a shower every day because I know that Human body loses the skin and we need to scrub it and remove the dirt that has been attached to our bodies for the whole day.....! I Love to Indulge me, Shower Gel's, Bubble Bath, Salts for Scrubbing...and I Put Body Oils, and Lotions, and Scented ones, I Apply a good sum of Deodorant under ma arm bit's, then I Spray my Favorite Perfume on my Naked Flesh, Before I spray my Everyday Perfume on my Clean-Well Ironed and washed T-Shirt !!

I Change my Underwear Daily, and Socks too!!

That's what I call (Self-awareness) ... When you feel responsible for your Look in front of others. I really don’t get it…How they don’t feel it !





One Lesson I wanna Pass to My Kids, If there were some….



Hygine, Is your Responsibility, and It's Your religious practice…. As Prophet Mohammad Asked..



Do It.... Or Else!!!!!!