Translate

SINGLE again!

HOLA AGAIN.....

A wise man Once said,
Being Just You is the Only Goal that You should really (wanna) Reach...
Its July again, The Month o Dreams, Shattered Ones and Healed Ones...The Month of New Wounds and New Reborn for Ash...The Solo Stoner...
For God's Sake, All what I wanted in this life is to be Me...Just Me....!
And Here is the Full Truth about it....till this moment..
Im Bored, Just because I Really dont enjoy ANYTHING these days..
Ok, Love life......Im Officially SINGLE

And You Know what? I Dont Regret it at all..!! Uh,I Mean I've been in a state of mind where I start losing me...The Real Me to someone I really dont know at all..Ok, Having a relationship with Minors, no matter how (Minor) are they.....Is notworking at all For me! I would advice adding some ages to minors list and policy that should be implemented in our society....
Lately, Minors are not only the ones who are under18....They are the ones between 18-23 Years Old in SAUDI only! Because  Being in SAUDI means that Minors are (18----23) Teens (23---26) and the Grown Ups are (27) then INSANES (28-31) years old !!!


LESSON#1 : Do Not Date a MINOR!  Or Any One Of these Age categories Above!
Fact #1 ...




 I am trying my best to Pull Ma Self up, And for the first time ...I am Able to Do so.....God this time gave me early signs, I got'em and I prepeared very well for that....Thanks god for all these signs...I cant deny the fact that I might start missing you....later....But I will try my bet not to bend over, or to be weak and cry....You chose to leave, and I am grown up enough to get that and ....Walk away.... I Respect my self, and I do have a HUGE Pride...If you Dont want Me...I Will Walk outta your Miserable Life....You deal with it all ALONE!! and I have this beliefe... They will really know what they Left...and Lost !



Any ways, I was Browsing the Net, Looking for something outta boredom.... I got this Song.... Androgynous... By Joan Jett...and The thing that really drag my attention was the Look....I Mean I Loved her hair cut, the out fit and I felt that she is a real Androgyne who is respectful and REAL not aking like our stupid girls....Here is what I found..
The first FEMALE ROCK STAR....With more than 20 years in the music business, Joan Jett is rocking and rolling like no other girl. There is nothing much to say about her, just pump up the volume and enjoy what I felt behind lines...
PERSONAL OPINION: I LOVED the Love they are having in his Clip...Hope you all ind the RIGHT Ones For Ya!!!



Any way, Watching this Clip made me as usual go deeper and search more for the same person...She is One Famous Member and the Founder of (The Runaways) Band Back in the 70's..Where Women wer no allowed to do lotta things in compare to now....Homosexuality in that time as well wasa Taboo! a Forbidden act, and that brave girl, ROCK and DID IT ALL !!!!
You can watch the Movie, The Runaways, where I am so Excited to watch as well....Kristen Stewart is Plating Joan's Role... Uh......A Black Hair, and a Nice Hai Cut.... and the Blonde who would Be the 2nd Part in her Homosexuality Part.....Dakota Fanning! OMG!!! Two Hotties Kissing Each Other?  Watch that.... If you are not:



Uh

They seriously need to put this Before they put it in that movie










have fun!!